It is the start of my last week and I am now finalising documentation for the packs, today I created some quiz sheets and a field notes worksheet. I gathered together all the addresses for the online resources I used, and created a useful links page for teachers who want a bit more information or who want to explore related topics. I also pulled together the curricular links that are most relevant to our remit and created a set of CfE documents specifically for TreeZone. I still have some photo's left to take and some proof-reading to do but I am nearly there. Above are some of the final drafts which, once proof-read, Calum will convert into webpages and PDFs for the website.